Forumsmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forumsmotions

Forumsmotions

Reticulating splines... news coming up!
Simopsis has moved to SIMOPSIS.SMFNEW.COM
Come by and register to the new site!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simopsis Version 3.0 is here!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Simopsis Version 3.0 is here!  Empty Simopsis Version 3.0 is here! Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:27 pm

simLink

simLink

So as you may have noticed, things look a little different around here! Things (in my opinion) look cleaner, brighter and more friendly.

The forum is now running on PunBB, with a theme that is obviously green. It was modified to suit the needs of our forum more;it was originally soccer related. A few forum descriptions were changed, but the majority of what happened this time was a new look, as forums were merged and reorganized just a few weeks ago.

It is still a work in progress, and some things are likely to change here and there as we go along. Namely, the portal isn't back up yet. This will take some time as I am looking at a few options for it.

Exclamation If you find any bugs, please report them!
Exclamation Please provide feedback! It is what can make this site even better.
Exclamation User rank imaged are now all the same, makes things cleaner. Ranks remain, except for staff. (i.e. Me Razz)

Some things to take note of:
The shiny forum buttons (indicating what is new and what isn't...)
The awesome tabbed statistics at the bottom!
One of those tabs has our twitter feed. Follow Simopsis @SimopsisForums!

If you have any comments or concerns, post 'em here! Look forward to reading them.

Again, welcome back!

-simLink

https://simopsis.forumotion.com

2Simopsis Version 3.0 is here!  Empty Re: Simopsis Version 3.0 is here! Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Jack3OH!3

Jack3OH!3
Visitor
Visitor

I like the green!

3Simopsis Version 3.0 is here!  Empty Re: Simopsis Version 3.0 is here! Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:07 am

simLink

simLink

Glad you do, so do I. Smile

https://simopsis.forumotion.com

4Simopsis Version 3.0 is here!  Empty Re: Simopsis Version 3.0 is here! Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:47 am

Frex_Ceafus

Frex_Ceafus
Resident
Resident

Looks great!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Simopsis Version 3.1