Forumsmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forumsmotions

Forumsmotions

Reticulating splines... news coming up!
Simopsis has moved to SIMOPSIS.SMFNEW.COM
Come by and register to the new site!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Republic of Hugle at Simopsis

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Republic of Hugle at Simopsis Empty The Republic of Hugle at Simopsis Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Durfsurn

Durfsurn
Visitor
Visitor

Welcome to the Republic of Hugle at Simopsis. This CJ/MD is both active at Simtropolis and SC4D and is now here. And this is update one...

Update One Hugle International Airport

After losing my back ups i have restarted Hugle on a flat region. Hugle Central is the main city and the Capitol. That has a population over the 300k mark. I am not ready to show you that yet though. Today we take a trip west along the M30 an 8 lane highway which leads to and ends at the Hugle International Airport. Also located nearby is the largest aircraft manufacturing Industrial Park in Simland. It makes and builds all the aircraft and components for them.
Here is the airport and helipad:

The Republic of Hugle at Simopsis HugleInternationalAirport-Oct19031328334421
To the north of the terminals is the big aircraft manufacturing park. It churns out pieces for everywhere in Sim-World for lots of airlines:

The Republic of Hugle at Simopsis HugleInternationalAirport-Oct22031328334435
Here is the overview of the city tile with the M30 located here:

The Republic of Hugle at Simopsis HugleInternationalAirport-Jan17041328334531

Thanks for reading. If you liked this entry a lot please +1 it. If you would like to give me praise or constructive criticism don't hesiataite to comment below. Don't forget to rate the entry according to my level of CJing.

2The Republic of Hugle at Simopsis Empty Re: The Republic of Hugle at Simopsis Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 pm

simLink

simLink

Congrats on being the first CJ/CA in Simopsis!

It looks good so far. I like how the runway cuts through the industrial area. Something you see quite often in real life. Look forward to more! Smile

https://simopsis.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Simopsis Version 3.1