Forumsmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forumsmotions

Forumsmotions

Reticulating splines... news coming up!
Simopsis has moved to SIMOPSIS.SMFNEW.COM
Come by and register to the new site!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movies, Movies, Movies.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Movies, Movies, Movies. Empty Movies, Movies, Movies. Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:00 pm

simLink

simLink

Just like the title says, what movies do you enjoy? Favourite? Which one disappointed you?

Personally, one of my favourite movies is Tron: Legacy. Music, graphics (and I even like the plot.) I like a wide range of movies, but generally don't like horror. They are... meh.

https://simopsis.forumotion.com

2Movies, Movies, Movies. Empty Re: Movies, Movies, Movies. Wed May 09, 2012 1:19 am

cheesey

cheesey
Simopsis Regular
Simopsis Regular

here's a shocker

The Philadelphia Story

3Movies, Movies, Movies. Empty Re: Movies, Movies, Movies. Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:24 am

MamaLuigi

MamaLuigi
Visitor
Visitor

Really, Tron: Legacy? Neutral I thought the music was awesome, and I loved the special effects, but the main factor that drove me to not like it was the plot, or rather, the nonexistance of any plot. I thought the movie just switched from action scene to action scene, and tried to add in a little plot, but failed. But that's just my two cents...

Animated:

Fantastic Mr. Fox, Rango, Pirates: Band of Misfits

Action:

L.O.T.R, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Super 8, The Avengers

Comedy:

Get Smart (Very Happy), The Stupids, Master of Disguise, Kung Pow: Enter the Fist (I like stupid parodies and nonsense comedies)

Horror:

Never seen any

4Movies, Movies, Movies. Empty Re: Movies, Movies, Movies. Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:06 pm

simLink

simLink

Nice selection of movies.

I know a lot of people didn't like the plot, but I found it worked. It jumped around a lot, but to be honest it is still one of my favourite movies. And Wall-E. Love Wall-E. Smile

https://simopsis.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Simopsis Version 3.1