Forumsmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forumsmotions

Forumsmotions

Reticulating splines... news coming up!
Simopsis has moved to SIMOPSIS.SMFNEW.COM
Come by and register to the new site!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Desert|Paradise

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Desert|Paradise Empty Desert|Paradise Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:39 pm

H09

Visitor
Visitor

desert|PARADISE
by H09Productions

"3BR/2.5BA - Surrounded by the palms, this stately desert house has a wide open living space for entertaining, 3 large bedrooms and a spacious garage."

Desert Paradise is a corner-lot house built on a 40x40 lot. It is a modern house with several palm trees and cacti, as well as various other types of plants both native to the desert and typical grassy suburbs.

As mentioned, it is built on a corner lot. The house really has 2 entrances. There is the one right next to the garage which, despite its appearance, is not the main entrance. The main entrance leads directly into the dining room/living room/kitchen area.

The backyard features a large pool, private hot tub and poolhouse. There is also a large outdoor living space/deck off the dinning room and kitchen.

Inside, the house has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The half bath is located just off the kitchen by the laundry room. The master bedroom is massive, with its wardrobes located in a "closet." There is also a large ensuite bathroom. The master bedroom is on the main level, at the back of the house. The other 2 bedrooms are on the second floor and feature a lot of windows and are bright and airy. They both share a bathroom.

Below are 7 compositions of photos from the lot. A link to download will follow these photos.

Desert|Paradise Desertparadiseh09produc

To download desert|PARADISE, visit its download page at TheSims3.com by cliking here!
Also, if you found this thread from TS3.com, welcome to Simopsis! If you haven't already, consider registering and joining our community.

If you cannot click the links above,please log-in or register. To register if the above link is not clickable, click "register" from the green navigation bar below the site banner.

2Desert|Paradise Empty Re: Desert|Paradise Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Frex_Ceafus

Frex_Ceafus
Resident
Resident

Did you model this Surprised

3Desert|Paradise Empty Re: Desert|Paradise Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:20 pm

H09

Visitor
Visitor

Sure did (well, by model I mean built it). I built it myself without a floor plan for guidance. I just kind of plopped rooms randomly a few times, moving things around a few times. Razz I built this lot in Lucky Palms, a new World you can buy from the TS3 store.

http://store.thesims3.com/luckypalms/

4Desert|Paradise Empty Re: Desert|Paradise Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:56 am

Visitor
Visitor

O.o

That's nice Linkie D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

5Desert|Paradise Empty Re: Desert|Paradise Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:21 pm

cheesey

cheesey
Simopsis Regular
Simopsis Regular